Mastercard recruiting CA,CPA,MBA for Senior Accountant and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Mastercard Incorporated is an American multinational financial services corporation headquartered in the Mastercard International Global Headquarters in Purchase, New York, United States. The Global Operations Headquarters is located in O’Fallon, Missouri, United States, a municipality of St. Charles County, Missouri.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Senior Accountant as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Mastercard
- Location :Pune
- Post Name: Senior Accountant
- Qualification: CA,CPA,MBA
- Experience: 01+ years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 07/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Review executed contracts and create customers, deals and incentives in the Mastercard Contra Revenue System (CRS) • Accomplish timely, accurate close of the CRS sub ledger and Oracle general ledger including creation and review of journal entries • Identify and prepare manual journal entries through the analysis of close results, trends and actual to budget/forecast
- Prepare and review general ledger account reconciliations • Perform detailed review of rebate and incentive payment requests including contract review and validation of driver data to various internal systems • Provide overall support and customer service to business partners located throughout the Mastercard Worldwide organization
- Recommend, develop and implement process improvements to improve accounting operational efficiency, quality of output and optimize synergies • Monitor performance indicators to track progress against goals • Perform various ad-hoc reporting, analysis or projects, as needed
- Partner with financial systems regarding CRS requirements, data, reporting, and functionality • Support SOX control compliance • Other duties as required
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.