Maruti Suzuki Released Job Openings On 06/05/2022.Maruti Suzuki India Limited, formerly known as Maruti Udyog Limited, is an Indian automobile manufacturer, based in New Delhi. It was founded in 1981 and owned by the Government of India until 2003, when it was sold to the Japanese automaker Suzuki Motor Corporation.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Maruti Suzuki Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Maruti Suzuki Recruiting CA Candidates with 01+Years Experience for Assistant Manager Position.Complete Details for the Assistant Manager as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Gurgaon
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:11-15LPA
- Opening date for online Application: 06/05/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Assistant Manager – Indirect Tax (Bangalore – Bidadi) Handling the GST operations of Bidadi location of company including Liability Finalization, Input tax credit, Reconciliation with books of accounts and Returns filing Dealing with vendors/ customers on any day to day operational indirect tax issues. Handling internal and Government GST Audits and Queries Interacting with IT Department on getting reports and systems developed as per GST law/ business requirement. _ Assistant Manager – Indirect Tax (Delhi NCR) Compilation and submission of incentive claim Co-ordination and Liasioning with the various Govt departments for timely processing of company refund /claims Study and make comparative analysis of fiscal incentive policy of various States Analysis and Feasibility study of the various project Interacting with IT Department for System development for reports/compilation of various details required for claiming incentive. Study of various Govt scheme like EPCG, Auto PLI scheme and get them implemented Assistant Manager – Internal Audit (Delhi NCR) 1. Planning, scoping & conducting internal audits, reporting as well as presenting audit findings & recommendations 2. Reviewing internal controls and risk assessment etc. 3. Dealing with and over-viewing work of professional internal audit firms 4. Experience in conducting Audits in Regional Offices Key Responsibilities: o Conducting Internal Audits in Regional Offices (Financial as well as operational) o Internal Controls Review o Over-viewing internal audit work by outsourced Agencies/Firm _ Assistant Manager – Accounts Receivable (Delhi NCR) 1. Providing business support to Marketing & Sales vertical for accounting and payment processing of Media and Non-media marketing & business promotion expenses 2. Processing payments of invoices through Accounts Payable (AP Module) of ERP system 3. For payment documents received from Business Users ensuring completeness and adequacy of supporting as per internal control standards and compliances with respect to GST & TDS and other applicable statutory compliances like MSME etc..