Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
General Electric is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for post of Cost Accountant
Candidates can get more detail about notification through the link provided below . Please Join in whats app groups for daily alerts.
Role: Cost Accountant
Qualification & Experience: ICWA with with 0-2 years of experience.
Salary: Rs. 2,00,000 – 2,75,000 p.a.
No of Vacancies: 2
- Material Balancing (MATBAL)
- Understanding the entire backend value chain
- Control over the flow of MATBAL
- Preparation of Brand Financials (PF and Actuals), Computation of variances with reasons
- Scenario building for MRPs/BTL/SKU Changes/Any other inputs required to support brand team
- Support to Business Finance team for various projects
- Consolidation of various reports
About the Company:
A leading FMCG bases organoisation in Consumer Products &; Services in the Global Beauty and Wellness space. MaricoÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Products and Services in Hair care, Skin Care and Healthy Foods generated a Turnover of about Rs. 26 billion during 2009-10.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates with qualifications may apply online.
Click her for more details