Marg Hospitality Hiring B.Com/M.Com candidates for Accountant/Account Assistant and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Marg Hospitality Pvt. Ltd is a professional hospitality industry consultants in India and is pioneers in providing hospitality management services over the last decade. We strive to keep evolving as with the changing trends in the hospitality industry from time to time and are in the process of bringing a sea change in the way we create and operate hotels and resorts across India. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Accountant/Account Assistant as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Marg Hospitality
- Location :Kerala
- Post Name: Accountant/Account Assistant
- Qualification: B.Com/M.Com
- No of Vacancies:02
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 28/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description/Skills Required
- Prepare, examine and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to report and procedural standards.
- Administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure.
- Preparing accounts and tax returns.
- Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel, and direct their work activities.
- Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop, and maintain solutions.
- Advise management on issues such as resource utilization, tax strategies, and the assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.