Maersk Released Job Openings On 19-11-2021.Maersk Line or Maersk SeaLand is a Danish international container shipping company and the largest operating subsidiary of the Maersk Group, a Danish business conglomerate..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Maersk Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Maersk Recruiting B.Com/BBA/M.Com/MBA/PGDM Candidates with 03-08+ Years Experience for SCM FinOps – Finance & Accounting | Order Management & Invoicing Position.Complete Details for the SCM FinOps – Finance & Accounting | Order Management & Invoicing as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Mumbai(WFH during Covid)
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 19/11/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
- Interested candidates send email to email@example.com with subject line “SCM FinOps”
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Ensure timely and qualitative creation of Sales & Purchase orders.
- Ensure timely and qualitative Customer Invoicing.
- Ensure all Contract & Prices are in place & timely updated.
- Understand the business model of the correlation SO & PO, ensuring timely recognition of the Revenue & Cost.
- Identify & apply corrective actions on system interface & conduct necessary reconciliations.
- Maintain Volume trackers and adhere \ sustain established control mechanisms.
- Meet Adhoc customer requirements \ exceptions and ensure that the requirements are fulfilled with a sense of urgency.
- Ensure Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and SLA’s are prepared and maintained for all processes handled in the GSC and necessary amendments are done.
- Take ownership in building & maintaining Visual management Systems as per Process Excellence standards.
- Take ownership, track and monitor and achieve KPI’s related to the process.
- Implement Kaizens, Cost Saving \ Value Addition Projects / Agile Missions identified.
- Ensure best practice is shared within teams in the GSC.
- Have monthly one to one discussions with supervisor on performance review and development.