NTT Data Released Job Openings On 08-11-2021.NTT DATA GLOBAL DELIVERY SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. ..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for NTT Data Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
NTT Data Recruiting B.Com / BBA Candidates with 00-01+ Years Experience for Non Voice – Banking BPO Position.Complete Details for the Non Voice – Banking BPO as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Chennai
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 08/11/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
- If interested,share your profiles to email@example.com
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- • Gather, analyze, and deliver information in a clear, concise, and meaningful format • Provide narratives to support conclusions of internal and external research in the English language to include proper grammar and sentence structure • Supporting Customers by verifying all the required elements to open / maintain the account • Collecting and analyzing basic identity information following standard Know Your Customer (KYC) procedures from approved internal and external data sources. • Managing work queues across processes and prioritizing to minimize operational impact • Working knowledge of AML/Financial Crime red flags, risks, investigation processes and reporting requirements • Proficiency working alerts/cases in case management systems and utilizing vendor-based research systems • Ability to learn internal Client systems and procedures