ICICI Home Finance Company Released Job Openings On 26-10-2021.ICICI Home Finance Company Limited (ICICI HFC) is a Housing Finance Company regulated by Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of ICICI Bank Ltd…Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for ICICI Home Finance Company Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
ICICI Home Finance Company Recruiting CA Inter/ICWA/Any Commerce Graduate Candidates with 04-09+ Years Experience for Territory Portfolio Manager (Credit) Position.Complete Details for the Territory Portfolio Manager (Credit) as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bikaner
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary:6,00,000 – 9,00,000 P.A
- Opening date for online Application: 26/10/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
- Interested candidates can share CVs on firstname.lastname@example.org
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Tracking and maintaining portfolio quality and credit process.
- Underwriting high value proposals with desired level of quality and enabling achievement of Branch business target.
- In charge of collections of the assigned territory.
- To self-appraise cases requiring expertise as per the authority matrix.
- Develop deep understanding of credit culture across assigned geography.
- To ensure Process compliance. To conduct/handle audit.
- To serve as an underwriter of Home loan/Home Equity proposals. Make timely Credit appraisal, financial analysis and decision of loan proposals.
- Use performance history along with liquidity, debt/asset management and profitability ratios to assess credit worthiness in evaluation.
- Develop and execute debt management strategy & collections.
- Coordinating with sales, operations, legal, technical and customer service teams
- Adhere to regulatory requirement and Compliance.