Hexaware Technologies Released Job Openings On 23-11-2021.Hexaware BPS. is the wholly owned subsidiary of Hexaware Technologies Ltd. We are currently staffed at 4000+ people across Navi Mumbai (Mahape) Chennai, Nagpur US, Mexico and Russia. Hexaware BPS leverages on a strong technology legacy from its parent organization..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Hexaware Technologies Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Hexaware Technologies Recruiting CA Inter/B.Com/M.Com Candidates with 04-08+ Years Experience for Team Leader Operations – Finance and Accounts, RTR, genera ledger, SAP Position.Complete Details for the Team Leader Operations – Finance and Accounts, RTR, genera ledger, SAP as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Navi Mumbai
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:₹ 3,50,000 – 7,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 23/11/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
- Interested candidates who can join immediately can apply at mentioned email ID firstname.lastname@example.org
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Robust experience of transition and setup of general ledger transactions.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively either as an individual or member of a team and relate effectively with staff on all levels
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, both orally and in writing, in a clear and concise manner
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new information, processes and procedures
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, determine priorities and organize work to meet objectives and identify and deal with problems
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Office suite of products
- Experience in the use of financial systems (SAP)