Cognizant Released Job Openings On 03-01-2021.Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Cognizant Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Cognizant Recruiting CA/ICWA(CMA)/B.Com/M.Com/MBA/PGDM Candidates with 08-10+ Years Experience for Team manager-RTR Position.Complete Details for the Team manager-RTR follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:₹ 9,50,000 – 13,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 03/01/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
- Email ID-Tejaswini.firstname.lastname@example.org
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- • Responsible for service delivery with zero surprises for General Accounting • Responsible for driving process standardization and delivery excellence for the process and team • Responsible for publishing the metrics, dashboards to the client. • Manage client communication and expectations • Manage customer escalations with appropriate response (Written and Verbal) • Ensures Process governance effective controls in place,(SLA, operational parameters, policy compliance with leave) • Maintain current understanding of policies and procedures and communicate the same to the team • Sets the goals and targets for the process/people • Responsible for effective people management and appraisal