Cognizant Released Job Openings On 16-11-2021.Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Cognizant Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Cognizant Recruiting B.Com/MBA/PGDM Candidates with 01-02+ Years Experience for Business Analyst/Financial analyst Position.Complete Details for the Business Analyst/Financial analyst as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Pune
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: 2,50,000 – 5,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 16/11/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
- Intrested can Forward resumes to Tejaswini.firstname.lastname@example.org
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Understanding of Financial products such as letter of credit, Guarantees, Facilities, Securities Borrowing, Lending products, Fixed Income & Bonds, Equities, FX spot, Swaps, Derivatives and Interest rate swaps .
- Should understand banking business-like Lending, Trade Finance and Financial Markets
- Some exposure to SQL and Data analysis will be preferred.
- Adept problem solver with excellent communication skills.
- Should be able to quickly understand abstract and structurally complex problems.
- Should be able to present complex problems and solutions clearly and pictorially.
- Should be proficient in MS office suite of applications including MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word.