Maersk is hiring B.Com,CMA .Maersk Group has five core businesses which include Maersk Line, APM Terminals, Maersk Oil and Maersk Drilling and Services and Other Shipping. Through these companies and several others, the Group employs roughly 89,000 people and generated 47 billion US dollars in revenue in 2013. When the Global Service Centres (GSC) was established in 1999, the focus was to provide off shoring opportunities and solutions to the shipping and logistics business units of the Maersk Group, particularly for Maersk Line.. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Maersk
- Location :Chennai( Kandanchavadi )
- Post Name:Associate Cost Controller
- Qualification: B.Com,CMA
- Experience :03-04 years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:02
- Salary: 8,00,000 – 9,00,000 P.A.
Job Description/Skills Required
- Own cost validation process for the selected region. Exhibit through understanding of cost validation for different cost types.
- Provide clear analytics on the triggers for validating the cost.
- Participate and provide inputs in setting up robust solutions
- Active participation and collaboration with interdependent teams on cost related items
- Exhibit a mind-set of cost reduction & optimization
- Ability to collaborate with operations, commercial & procurement
- Flag cost variance/over run, drive disputes resolution
- Eye for automated solutions for the future of cost control
- Identify data source for validating cost
- User acceptance testing for newly products
- Develop Cost prediction model based on key cost drivers
- Risk assessment on cost validation – develop mitigation plan
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply