Maersk Recruitment 2021. Maersk recruiting CA for Senior Advisor GRC and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
A.P. Møller – Mærsk A/S, also known simply as Maersk, is a Danish integrated shipping company, active in ocean and inland freight transportation and associated services, such as supply chain management and port operation. Maersk has been the largest container shipping line and vessel operator in the world since 1996.Eligibility for the Senior Advisor GRC as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Maersk
- Location :Pune
- Post Name: Senior Advisor GRC
- Qualification: CA
- Experience:03-04+ years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 19/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Conduct the control review as per the guidelines of APMT GRC. Conduct the closing meeting with entity senior management to clearly explain the findings, implications and suggest improvements.
- Prepare the report to ensure the findings identified are relevant and convey the message clearly. Also suggest remediation plan and report to GRC manager for finalisation. Participate in the continuous updating process of APMT Control and Finance Manual reflecting the requirements of the business. Conduct control review of financial controls at the delivery organisation of GSC on the services provided to APMT entities.
- This review will be done considering GSC as one entity and will not differ in nature and scope from other entities within APMT. This will include issuance of report to GSC and entity management.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.