Maersk Recruitment 2021. Maersk recruiting B.Com/CA inter for Senior Analyst, ATR and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
A.P. Møller – Mærsk A/S, also known simply as Maersk, is a Danish integrated shipping company, active in ocean and inland freight transportation and associated services, such as supply chain management and port operation. Maersk has been the largest container shipping line and vessel operator in the world since 1996. Eligibility for the Senior Analyst, ATR as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Maersk
- Location : Pune
- Post Name: Senior Analyst, ATR
- Qualification: B.Com/CA inter
- Experience:03+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 18/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- 100% timely delivery of all tasks assigned as per the communicated expected date when the task was assigned
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles within Financial Accounting & Reporting
- Skilled in handling reporting activities and experienced in working in F&A (RTP Domain)
- Monthly cost analysis
- Ensuring Intercompany guidelines are adhered in case of inter-company billings and charge backs
- Identify and prioritize task effectively
- Ability to manage expectations of multiple stakeholders
- Ability to manage/ close all types of audit
- Ensuring high quality in all deliveries and according to the operating principles
- Continuously rethinks its own tasks in view of improving them
- Ensures all implemented processes and procedures are documented and kept up to date (SOPs, guidelines)
- Aims at always closing open items/ issues in a timely and qualitative manner.
- Contributes to creating a constructive working environment for the GSC
- Intercompany plug resolution within timelines
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Maersk entials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Maersk entials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.