Maersk Released Job Openings On 13-10-2021.Mersk Line or Mersk Sealand is a Danish international container shipping company and the largest operating subsidiary of the Danish business conglomerate Mersk Group..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Maersk Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Maersk Recruiting B.Com/BBA/M.Com/MBA Candidates with 03-04+ Years of Experience for Senior Process Expert/Process Expert Position.Complete Details for the Senior Process Expert/Process Expert as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Pune
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 13/10/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Ensure timely and qualitative creation of Sales & Purchase orders. Ensure timely and qualitative Customer Invoicing. Ensure all Contract & Prices are in place & timely updated. Understand the business model of the correlation SO & PO, ensuring timely recognition of the Revenue & Cost. Identify & apply corrective actions on system interface & conduct necessary reconciliations. Maintain Volume trackers and adhere \ sustain established control mechanisms. Meet adhoc customer requirements \ exceptions and ensure that the requirements are fulfilled with a sense of urgency. Ensure Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and SLA’s are prepared and maintained for all processes handled in the GSC and necessary amendments are done. Take ownership in building & maintaining Visual management Systems as per Process Excellence standards. Take ownership, track and monitor and achieve KPI’s related to the process. Implement Kaizens, Cost Saving \ Value Addition Projects identified. Ensure best practice is shared within teams in the GSC. Have monthly one to one discussions with supervisor on performance review and development.