Maersk Recruitment 2021. Maersk recruiting CA,MBA for Manager,Statutory Reporting and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
A.P. Møller – Mærsk A/S, also known simply as Maersk, is a Danish integrated shipping company, active in ocean and inland freight transportation and associated services, such as supply chain management and port operation. Maersk has been the largest container shipping line and vessel operator in the world since 1996.Eligibility for the Manager,Statutory Reporting as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Maersk
- Location : Pune
- Post Name: Manager,Statutory Reporting
- Qualification: CA,MBA
- Experience:06+ years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 24/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- 1)Perform month end accounting and reporting activities, handling of special or one-off issues. 2)Own the entity books of accounts & reporting numbers 3)Monthly, quarterly and annual closing and reporting of books 4)HFM / One Stream reporting 5)Corporate & management accounting and reporting 6)Fixed assets accounting & capitalization along with depreciation run
- 7)Balance sheet reconciliations & bank reconciliations 8)Review, validate and update the accounting records, reporting and ensure they are compliant based on policies/ law. 9)Liaise and provide timely updates to all the stakeholders especially management. 10)Ensure end to end ownership, controlling and reporting of entity. Facilitate and ensure timely month close with utmost quality of the financial reporting
- 11)Delivery of assigned tasks within the specified time and quality. 12)Engage with the Onsite team for monthly cost sign-off by providing explanation for management reporting. 13)Direct & Indirect tax compliances & laisioning with tax teams 14)Transfer Pricing compliances & laisoning with TP team 15)Tax audits 16)Audit completions – SOA, maintaining financials
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.