Maersk recruiting CA Inter/CWA Inter/M.Com/B.Com/MBA for Senior Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.A.P. Møller – Mærsk A/S, also known simply as Maersk, is a Danish integrated shipping company, active in ocean and inland freight transportation and associated services, such as supply chain management and port operation. Maersk has been the largest container shipping line and vessel operator in the world since 1996.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Senior Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Maersk
- Location : Pune
- Post Name: Senior Analyst
- Qualification: CA Inter/CWA Inter/M.Com/B.Com/MBA
- Experience: 03-07+years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 10/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Perform month end accounting and reporting activities in SAP, MS Excel and other process specific tools. 2)Review, validate and update the accounting records, process documents, reporting and ensure those are in compliance.
- Liaise and provide timely updates to all the stakeholders such as Technology LT, FBPs, procurement, OPSCM, Brands teams and PTP teams. 4)Calculation and accrual of inter-company recharges and issuance of invoices to brands, and inter-company postings.
- Ensure correct accounting, controlling and reporting in SAP at all levels: GL, cost centre and Internal Order; monthly accruals postings.
- AR reporting, collections and follow-ups on timely basis. 7)Adherence to RICC control framework, perform controls attestation. 8)Liaise with Auditor for revenue and billing related queries.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.