Maersk Hiring CA Inter/CMA Inter/Masters in Finance candidates for Assistant Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.A.P. Møller – Mærsk A/S, also known as simply Maersk, is a Danish integrated shipping company, active in ocean and inland freight transportation and associated services, such as supply chain management and port operation. Maersk has been the largest container ship and supply vessel operator in the world since 1996. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Assistant Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Maersk
- Location :Chennai
- Post Name: Assistant Manager
- Qualification: CA Inter/CMA Inter/Masters in Finance
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 23/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Manage accounting processes and financial control of the local entity: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Credit and Collection, Fixed Assets, GST and Tax reporting, expense control;
- Coordinate Month end closing process and Statutory audit process; adhere to group time tables;
- Manage local tax risks, reconciliation and file tax returns on appropriate timelines;
- Follow intercompany pricing policy, maintain transfer pricing policy framework;
- Perform intercompany reconciliation and ensure no mismatch with internal counterparts;
- Perform account reconciliation, finalize financial statement including Centre Performance Report (CPO) and ensure appropriate reporting in Onestream;
- Prepare the Annual Budget and Forecasting processes for the local entity and actively participate in the discussion with Group controlling team;
- Establish appropriate understanding and awareness of financial performance indicators; analyze variances on Actuals versus Budget\Forecast\previous performance and act proactively to avoid any financial impact;
- Adhere, communicate and implement the group accounting policy, responsible for reporting any deviation;
- Adhere to local GAAP as well local laws and regulations;
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.