Maersk Global Services Hiring B.Com/M.Com candidates for Senior Specialist – GST and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.A.P. Møller – Mærsk A/S, also known as simply Maersk, is a Danish integrated shipping company, active in ocean and inland freight transportation and associated services, such as supply chain management and port operation. Maersk has been the largest container ship and supply vessel operator in the world since 1996. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Senior Specialist – GST as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Maersk Global Services
- Location :Pune
- Post Name: Senior Specialist – GST
- Qualification: B.Com/M.Com
- No of Vacancies: 03
- Details of Salary: 4,00,000 – 9,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 18/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Manage Invoice processing & verification from a GST standpoint
- Manage Vendor master data creation and ensure that vendors are clearly classified as GST
- Resolving GST = invoice queries by coordinating directly with vendors.
- Communicating with stakeholders via email, telephone, VC, etc.
- Should have knowledge of direct & indirect Taxs (GST, TDS and tax compliance).
- Responsible for achieving agreed KPI results on the above tasks.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.