Maersk Global Service Centres recruiting CA for Manager Tax and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Maersk Group has five core businesses which include Maersk Line, APM Terminals, Maersk Oil and Maersk Drilling and Services and Other Shipping. Through these companies and several others, the Group employs roughly 89,000 people and generated 47 billion US dollars in revenue in 2013.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Manager Tax as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Maersk Global Service Centres
- Location :Pune
- Post Name: Manager Tax
- Qualification: CA
- Experience: 08-13+years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: 10,00,000 – 20,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 08/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Actively monitor deadlines for all filings and payments. •Timely and accurate preparation of information requests / data provision for tax returns and payments, group tax reporting and statutory tax disclosures, ensuring evidence is maintained to support tax filing positions.
- Data collection, processing, analysis, exception checking & reconciliations. •Contribute to and participate in the Tax Execution Plan for offshore projects •Act as the single point of contact for VAT support for Finance, Procurement and IT and for recovering foreign VAT (mainly Europe, no-cure-no-pay with VAT Box)
- Transfer Pricing support: Monitor TP process & deadlines & gather info for updating TP documentation •Monitor and manage international tax compliance process and external consultants. •Supporting tax in global cross border offshore projects. •Collating data and preparing reports and responses to information requests from management, tax authorities and auditors.
- Uncertain tax positions, tax controversy and Audit Support: o Uncertain Tax Positions (called Tax Risk Management at Maersk) Process ownership for MSS o Interface with External Auditors on Uncertain tax positions. o Tracking global Tax Audits in Tool
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.