Madras High Court hiring Any Bachelor Degree in Science, Arts, Commerce, Engineering, Medicine for Personal Assistant and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.The Madras High Court is the second oldest High Court of India after the Calcutta High Court in Kolkata. It is located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Personal Assistant as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Madras High Court
- Location : Madurai, Chennai
- Post Name: Personal Assistant
- Qualification: Any Bachelor Degree in Science, Arts, Commerce, Engineering, Medicine
- Experience: NA
- No of Vacancies: 08
- Details of Salary: Rs. 36,400 – Rs. 1,15,700/-Per Month
- Opening date for online Application: 30/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application : 03/02/2021
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Madras High Court Recruitment Notification 2020: On 27/12/2020, Madras High Court Recruitment 2020 for the post of Personal Assistant has been released officially at hcmadras.tn.nic.in. Eligible candidates can go through the hcmadras.tn.nic.in Madras High Court recruitment notification 2020 to know more about the Madras High Court Personal Assistant Madurai recruitment 2020.
How to Apply :
1. Date of Notification: 27.12.2020
2. Last date for Registration, payment of Registration Fee, submission of Online Application and for remittance of Examination Fee (payments to be made only through online. No offline payment permitted): 03.02.2021
3. Applications are invited from eligible candidates Only Through Online Mode (https://www.mhc.tn.gov.in) for direct recruitment to the posts of (I) Personal Assistant To The Honourable Judges; (II) Personal Assistant (To The Registrars) And (III) Personal Clerk (To The Deputy Registrars), in the Madras High Court Service.
4. Applications submitted through https://www.mhc.tn.gov.in WILL ALONE be accepted. Applications submitted through any other mode viz. by post, courier, RPAD, e-mail, hand delivery etc. will not be entertained under any circumstances or for any reason. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained, under any circumstances.
5. Before filling the online application, the applicants are advised to go through the Notification and Common Instructions to candidates applying for the posts of Personal Assistant to the Honourable Judges, Personal Assistant (to the Registrars), and Personal Clerk (to the Deputy Registrars), available in the Recruitment Portal of the High Court, Madras (https://www.mhc.tn.gov.in)
6. Instructions To Candidates Applying For The Posts Of Personal Assistant To The Honourable Judges, Personal Assistant (To The Registrars) And Personal Clerk (To The Deputy Registrars) available in the website shall form part of this Notification. Before filling the applications online, the applicants are advised to go through the „Notification‟ and the said Instructions available in the website thoroughly and carefully and they shall ensure themselves that they fulfil all the required qualifications and not disqualified from appointment