Macquarie is looking to hire CA,MBA for the Assistant Manager – Group Treasury role.Macquarie Group Limited is an Australian multinational independent investment bank and financial services company. Candidates who are seeking jobs in Gurgaon location & Assistant Manager – Group Treasury Role
Macquarie Vacancy Summary :
- Company Name: Macquarie
- Location : Gurgaon
- Post Name:Assistant Manager – Group Treasury
- Qualification: CA,MBA
- Experience :04-06+Years of experience
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- In this role, you’ll be responsible for elements of the Group’s funding and capital projections process and reviewing funded balance sheet and related disclosures.
- You’ll also be responsible for liquidity reporting and analysis, funds transfer pricing charge reviews, coordinating the new product approval process and hedging related to the interest rate risk and FX risk of the Group’s capital.
- You’ll also conduct peer bank analysis, and partner with the treasury finance team on key projects and initiatives, documenting the processes with a view to retain knowledge and ensure continuity.
- You will be supported by a team of individuals, with some leadership responsibilities. The team is largely focused on building capital, funding and liquidity strategies for the banking group and performing regular and ad-hoc reporting to the CFO.
- The team advises senior management on balance sheet capacity, cost, risk and return and is also responsible for developing incentives (for example through transfer pricing and capital charging) and supporting the CFO on strategic issues. It is also responsible for supporting the Asset & Liability Committee.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply