Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Macquarie Group is hiring CA/CPA/ICWA/MBA..A career at Macquarie means you’ll have the opportunity to develop and utilise new skills, explore interesting fields and do challenging work that will impact the lives of people around the world—whether it’s accelerating the green energy transition, helping sustain global food supplies, financing social housing projects or investing in essential infrastructure. At Macquarie, we’re empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future. ….Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Macquarie Group
- Location :Gurgaon
- Post Name:Assistant Manager, Projects and Change
- Qualification: CA/CPA/ICWA/MBA
- Experience :06-08+years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- You’ll communicate regularly with the project manager and/or the work stream leads to provide accurate and timely status updates, including any areas that are slowing the project and areas of improvement. You will facilitate workshops to gather requirements from business users and translate those requirements into project plans. You will follow the Agile way of working involving incremental delivery and multiple feedback loops. You’ll be working closely with the technology team to ensure they understand the requirements and interface to ensure that the build is in line with the expectations and is fit for use and free from defects. You will also support the project manager and the scrum team with functional testing and subsequent defect resolution. You’ll demonstrate resilience and effectively manage ambiguity related to the projects and manage multiple stakeholders where you’ll have focused and quality interactions to drive decisions and mitigate project risks.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply