Macquarie Group Hiring CA,CPA,M.Com,MBA candidates for Manager – Liquidity Reporting and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Macquarie Group Limited is an Australian multinational independent investment bank and financial services company.. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Manager – Liquidity Reporting as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Macquarie Group
- Location :Gurgaon
- Post Name: Manager – Liquidity Reporting
- Qualification: CA,CPA,M.Com,MBA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 19/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- As a Manager, you will be primarily responsible for keeping up to date with ongoing regulatory changes impacting Liquidity Reporting and understanding the rules, interpretations and assumptions around regulatory requirements in Liquidity Regulatory reporting.
- You’ll also be responsible for reviewing the ongoing regulatory developments as well as assisting with interpreting and communicating changes to regulatory requirements, understanding operational risks and ensuring controls meet internal risk management policies.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.