Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Macquarie Group Hiring CA,CPA for Assistant Manager Financial Control .Macquarie Group Limited is an Australian multinational independent investment bank and financial services company. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Macquarie Group
- Location : Gurgaon
- Post Name: Assistant Manager Financial Control
- Qualification: CA,CPA
- Experience :04-06+ years of relevant experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Job Description/Skills Required
- You’ll be responsible for assisting with accounting tasks including; reviewing sub-system posting positions, month end close, inter-co breaks clearing, suspense clearing, as well as the reconciliation and attestation of balances including the process, outcomes, breaks and resolution of any issues.
- You’ll also ensure adherence to all financial, regulatory and tax reporting requirements and manage the production of the monthly balance statement and profit and loss analysis.
- You’ll manage the submission and review of CDP data requirements for the group and will demonstrate innovation and continuous focus on improving processes to improve efficiencies.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply-