Macquarie Group Hiring CA/CPA candidates for Assistant Manager – Fund Management and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Macquarie Group Limited is an Australian multinational independent investment bank and financial services company. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Assistant Manager – Fund Management as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Macquarie Group
- Location :Gurgaon
- Post Name: Assistant Manager – Fund Management
- Qualification: CA/CPA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 17/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- You’ll be responsible for the preparation and review of income statements, balance sheets and other financial statement requirements including variance analysis and commentaries to ensure monthly and quarterly deliverables are accurate.
- You’ll be responsible for the preparation of investor reports and managing queries from external and internal stakeholders. You’ll also be responsible for performing consolidation accounting control checks and ensuring adherence to regulatory compliance activities, as well as the implementation of new accounting standards, restructures and acquisitions.
- You’ll be responsible for coordinating internally with business teams for various inputs used in deliverables, as well as liaising with external auditors and external fund administrators. You’ll ensure the integrity and completeness of financial records whilst ensuring adherence to deadlines and maintaining the quality of deliverables.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.