TATA INSTITUTE OF SOCIAL SCIENCES is hiring BM.Com/CA inter. The Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) is a multi-campus public research university in Mumbai, India. TISS is Asia’s oldest institute for professional social work. TISS’s academic programs focus on the Social Sciences and offers doctoral degrees in Management and Labour Studies, Disaster Studies, Development Studies, Education, Gender Studies, Health Studies, Law, Media and Cultural Studies, Public Policy, Rural Development and Social Work. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: TATA INSTITUTE OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Location : Mumbai
- Post Name: Finance Officer
- Qualification: M.Com/CA inter
- Experience : Minimum of 03 years of total experience
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Salary: INR 35,000 per month
- Time and Venue: 26th February, 10 AM onwards, TATA INSTITUTE OF SOCIAL SCIENCES Saksham Training Hall, Below Old Conference Hall, TISS Main Campus, Opp. Deonar Bus Depot, Sion Trombay Road, Deonar Mumbai-88 Contact No. 022-25525492.
Job Description/Skills Required
• Checking of Bills or Supporting Vouchers in support of expenses incurred for the project by staff and trainees
• Process payment of trainees’ expenditure
• Prepare Progress Update report quarterly/bi-annually
• Prepare Bank Reconciliation Statement on monthly basis • Process the vendors’ payment after all accuracy checks & verification
• Deduct correctly tax at source for any vendor payment and staff and supplying required information to TISS- Finance Section in time.
• Prepare challan & deposit the tax deducted at source within the due date.
• Prepare TDS statement on a Monthly Basis for vendors and staff on regular basis.
• Prepare quarterly TDS return & file it within the due time (in coordination with TISS’s accounting system)
• Prepare Comparative Statement, Check & finalize before issuing Purchase Order.
• Assist the Deputy Finance & Admin Manager in preparation of Monthly reports & time to time any financial reports.
• Assist the Sr. Finance Officer in any other tasks as given by from time to time.
• Assist Sr. Finance Officer in Internal Audit
• Prepare and verify the annual tax returns, FORM 16 etc
• Visit bank for office work
• Any other work as assigned by Supervisor (S)
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Walk_In_Interview-Finance_Officer_1