- You will monitor the ROI of distributors with a degree of autonomy, experience and/or a broader scope than the one(s) of a Financial Analyst.
- You will monitor minorations cost and carry out all analyses required to identify risks and opportunities and to propose the appropriate actions
- You will effectively carry out GST/ sales tax Returns/ assessments matters with the help of consultants
- You will produce or supervise the monthly reports for his/her area of activity
- You will optimize the costs and efficacy of actions undertaken in accordance with the Standards and good practices set down by Internal Control by maintaining constant links with his/her contacts (e.g. Distributor meeting, understanding/resolving concerns, NACH coverage, cost analysis, Late POs improvement, etc.)
- Credit Management in order to ensure the control of financial risk of customers
- Team Development
Job role: Accounts Manager.
Qualification: Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization, CA,Any Graduate with 5-6 years experience.