Lodha group recruiting CA,CA Inter for Associate Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Established in 1980, Lodha Group is India’s largest real estate developer providing comprehensive residential and office space solutions across real estate categories and diverse consumer segments.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Associate Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Lodha group
- Location : Mumbai
- Post Name: Taxation(Indirect) Manager
- Qualification: CA,CA Inter
- Experience: 3 – 7 years
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 31/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
1) Creation and updation of Company profile on GSTN portal and GSP/ASP Portal.
2) Preparation and checking of monthly tax workings consisting of gross tax liability, ITC (availment, reversal, utilization), tax payments & TDS payments by the due date.
3) Filing of tax returns by due date Monthly, Annual, Final returns, TDS returns using GSTN and GSP portals.
4) Uploading of purchase data on GSP portal every month for matching and providing the mismatch report to the concerned teams for timely action like accounting of invoices and/or intimation and follow up with vendors to make
5) Maintain back up and updation of records in tracker on monthly basis – Tax workings, payment challans, returns working and necessary compliance.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.