Lenskart is Hiring Chartered Accountant for the Position of Finance Manager
Lenskart is India’s fastest growing optical business. The company was co-founded in 2010 by Peyush Bansal, Amit Chaudhary & Sumeet Kapahi to provide Vision to India. 1/3rd of India’s population today needs vision correction and only 25% of those in need wear specs. Lenskart was founded in 2010 with a vision to solve this problem of eye wear and be the Numero Uno eyewear provider in India. Candidates who are interested in this position should check their eligibility before apply. Eligibility and important details of the Finance Manager position as follows.
Eligibility and important details of Finance Manager at Lenskart
- Post Name : Finance Manager
- Qualifications: Chartered Accountant
- Experience : 03-07 Years
- Vacancies : 01
- Salary : 14,00,000 – 17,00,000 P.A.
- Location: Delhi NCR
- Selection : Based on Resume
Finance Manager Job Description:
- 1. Coordination with finance shared services for finance specific operations 2. Creation, tracking and analysis of monthly & annual P&Ls 3. Revenue and P&L forecasting 4. Variance analysis of revenue and cost – against the annual plan 5. Identifying and driving cost control initiatives – channel cost and fixed cost optimization 6. Marketing cost – tracking and ROI evaluation 7. Project planning and evaluation – network expansion 8. Annual and 5 year planning 9. Fund requirement management and tracking of monthly cash burn