Deutsche Bank is hiring ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent (CA / MBA Finance / Post-Graduate in Finance) .Deutsche Bank AG is a global multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany and dual-listed in New York Stock Exchange and Frankfurt Stock Exchange. The bank’s network spans 58 countries with a large presence in Europe, the Americas and Asia. . Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Deutsche Bank
- Location :Pune
- Post Name:Lead FINREG Analyst
- Qualification: ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent (CA / MBA Finance / Post-Graduate in Finance)
- Experience : 08-10 years of total experience
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Provide support on quarterly Transfer Pricing Review Council (TPRC) meetings (preparation & review of meeting packs, noting actions and its effective closures) for various business divisions, which includes – Investment Bank, Corporate Bank, Private Bank, Infrastructure divisions, CRU etc.
- Actively manage Transfer Pricing (TP) Trigger Events and underlying issues. Engage & collaboratively work with senior stakeholders (Business/ Infrastructure/ Regional Finance etc.) on underlying issues & escalate as necessary. Maintain Trigger Event Log with latest updates on compliance across TP lifecycle stages.
- Facilitate provision of TP Documentation to internal / external auditors. Implementation of SOx compliance related changes in processes & develop necessary audit trail to evidence it.
- Develop training materials & guideline papers on Governance & Control processes. Provide timely training & guidance to the stakeholders. Track & document the trainings for entire GIU.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply