Larsen & Toubro(L&T) Released Job Openings On 16-11-2021.Larsen & Toubro Ltd, commonly known as L&T, is an Indian multinational conglomerate, with business interests in engineering, construction, manufacturing, technology and financial services, headquartered in Mumbai. The company is counted among world’s top five construction companies.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Larsen & Toubro(L&T) Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Larsen & Toubro(L&T) Recruiting B.Com, M.Com Candidates with 05-10+ Years Experience for Accounts Officer Position.Complete Details for the Accounts Officer as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Vijayawada
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 16/11/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Provide useful financial insights to help make better decisions about formulating and executing strategy, and provide guidance and analysis to executive and operational management to improve results.Maintain system of accounts and keep books and records on all transactions and assets.Prepare and analyze accurate monthly financial and management reports, including income statement, balance sheet, budget and variance, projections and forecast, and cash flow.Maintain control of the following areas: general ledger, accounts payable, expense reports, billing, and payroll.Oversee maintenance of personnel files.Assist the management on borrowings, liaising with bankersReconciliation with Client and Vendors timelyEnsure that all financial transactions are processed accurately, in a timely manner, and in accordance with GAAP & IND ASDevelop, implement, and maintain processes and controls that are current best practices related to transaction processing.Manage, oversee, process (as appropriate), and act as backup for processing all of the following transactions: payroll, accounts payable, revenue and expense, fixed assets, cash, bank reconciliations, and allocations.Perform month-end closing procedures, including overhead allocations, account reconciliations, and updating schedules.Maintain an orderly accounting filing systemProvide financial analyses and models as needed, in particular for capital investments, pricing decisions, and contract negotiations.