Larsen & Toubro(L&T) Released Job Openings On 12-11-2021.L&T is a major technology, engineering, construction, manufacturing and financial services conglomerate, with global operations. The Company addresses critical needs in key sectors – Hydrocarbon, Infrastructure, Power, Process Industries and Defense – for customers in over 30 countries around the world. We combine a proven track record and professional skills, woven together with a culture of trust & caring. Consistently rated among the best employers in the country, L&T offers unmatched leadership opportunities & growth. Our approach is built on empowering employees to take on challenging assignments and explore their potential..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Larsen & Toubro(L&T) Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Larsen & Toubro(L&T) Recruiting CA Candidates with 15-20+ Years Experience for DGM – Indirect Taxation Position.Complete Details for the DGM – Indirect Taxation as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Chennai
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 12/11/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Should possess core Indirect Tax Knowledge covering Central Excise, service tax & VAT and Goods and Services Tax. Should be experienced in dealing with Tax officials & managing a team. Should also possess good interpretation, drafting and communication skills. COMPUTER SKILLS: Knowledge and experience in working of ERP environment is desirable BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES: Team Leadership, Interpersonal Skills & Networking AREAS OF EXPOSURE/ WORK BACKGROUND: Should have experience of independently handling Indirect Tax functions in a medium size multi-locational Company (Minimum turnover of Rs. 500 crore p.a.) Experience in Project / Construction industry would be a distinct advantage. PURPOSE OF THE POSITION: To handle Indirect Tax matters and to guide & support timely compliance, management reporting and accounting JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES : Responsible for Indirect Taxes compliance relating to: 1) Manufacturing for project business and 2) Construction contracts Covering erstwhile service tax, VAT / CST, Entry tax and existing Goods & Services tax. Person should be able to guide and handle various statutory compliances, operational procedures & related documentation Manage and Develop the Team. Will be responsible to co-ordinate / handle various notices, audits, assessments & litigation of the Infrastructure vertical and associated UJVs.