Larsen & Toubro Infotech Hiring CA, ICWA candidates for Lead – Business Finance and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Larsen & Toubro Infotech Limited is a Indian global Information technology solutions and services company based in Mumbai, India. In 2017, NASSCOM ranked LTI as the sixth-largest Indian IT services company in terms of export revenues. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Lead – Business Finance as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Larsen & Toubro Infotech
- Location :Mumbai
- Post Name: Lead – Business Finance
- Qualification: CA, ICWA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 19/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Preparation, analysis and communication of the monthly executive Business Unit pack review.
- Provide meaningful insights and commentary to portray the financial outlook.
- Provide financial analysis, coupled with business perspective to adequately communicate financial trends and variances to expected results. Provide metrics, ad hoc reports and dashboards that help steer business decisions.
- Recommend strategic changes which will augment revenues, optimize costs and drive profitability.
- Build effective relationships within the finance team as well as with the business teams.
- Work cross-functionally and collaborate to gain knowledge and insights of finance related activities. Maintain open communication with business partners to stay in front of activities with a financial impact.
- Monthly revenue forecasting exercise.
- Facilitate the annual budgeting cycle.
- Review deals, ensure that all cost components are accurately factored in the pricing and that the pricing is competitive and in line with what is prevalent in the market.
- Review documents such as MSA, SoWs from commercial perspective and ensure that the key commercial terms are in line with the company guidelines and flag exceptions for appropriate approvals.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.