KSB hiring B.Com /M.Com/MBA for Assistant Manager- Finance and Accounts and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. KSB SE & Co. KGaA is a German multinational manufacturer of pumps, valves with headquarters in Frankenthal, Germany. The KSB Group has sales and marketing organisations, manufacturing facilities, and service operations on all continents.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Assistant Manager- Finance and Accounts as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: KSB
- Location : Pune
- Post Name: Assistant Manager- Finance and Accounts
- Qualification: B.Com /M.Com/MBA
- Experience: 8-10 Years of experience
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 31/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Prepare all Tax Invoices including E-invoicing, Repair / Service invoices, Proforma Invoices, Debit Notes & Credit Notes
- Plan and Arrange Vehicles for Daily Dispatch of Pumps & Spares
- Co-ordinate with Internal and External agencies for transportation
- Attain documents like LRs, LR Feeding from transporters for onward submission
- Carry out documentation process by arranging various documents like LR, Packing List, E-way Bill, E-Invoices for Export & Domestic consignments
- Monitor transporter bills for Inward/Outward/Local Freights as per the process to support the payment process.
- Co-ordinate with internal departments and transporters for the smooth functioning of activities
- Responsible for GST accounting and tracking of Invoices on GST portal
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.