Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Krazybee Services Private Limited is looking for Chartered Accountant. Company started operations in May 2016 as India’s first company to cater to student’s quality of education and life by providing short term personal loans. Presently, the company is largest player in the student lending space with operations in 18 cities across 1,800 colleges. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows :
Vacancy details :
- Company Name:Krazybee Services Private Limited
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Finance Manager
- Qualification: CA
- Experience : 05-07 years of experience
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Salary: Not disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Corporate Finance:
- Provide leadership for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives
- Establish and manage the budgeting/forecast process to ensure financial balance and monitor it on a monthly / quarterly / annual basis
- Consolidate global finance functions and enable the efficient management of funds for the organisation
- Provide regular updates on the financial position of the company by collecting, interpreting and reporting financial data.
Accounting operations, internal controls & reporting
- Spearhead the maintenance of books of accounts for all the Companies.
- Take complete ownership of all aspects of the finance & accounting functions of the organization
- Establish and maintain appropriate systems (internal financial controls, analytical tools, information systems and models or projections of cost behaviour) and policies to ensure effective and efficient management of resources.
- Provide the management accounts, MIS, key metrics analysis, financial insights and recommendations to the management on a timely basis.
- Prepare financial statements such as balance sheet, ROI, profit and loss, cash flow statements etc.
- Liaise with the external stakeholders such as auditors, bankers, creditors etc. and ensure timely closure of audits, banking matters etc.
- Taxation & compliance
- Comply with legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipate future legislation, enforce adherence to requirements, file financial reports and advise management on needed actions
- Ensure compliance with applicable statutory/regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting (VAT, Service Tax, PT, TDS etc.)
- Maintain robust transfer pricing documentation; ensure tax efficient structures in place for all the inter-group transactions in compliance with DTAAs, transfer pricing rules.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion ,Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply