KPMG is hiring CA / CPA / ACCA / Semi Qualified / Post Graduate(MBA(finance)/ PGDM(finance)/ M.Com candidates. KPMG is a leading professional services firm comprising over 174,000 professionals who work together to deliver value in more than 155 countries through in-depth industry insights in Audit, Tax & Advisory. The team’s capabilities include Corporate Finance, Transaction Services, Strategy, Business Modeling, Accounting Advisory Services, Deal Advisory Research and Benchmarking. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: KPMG
- Location : Gurgaon
- Post Name: Statutory Accounting Consultant
- Qualification: CA / CPA / ACCA / Semi Qualified / Post Graduate(MBA(finance)/ PGDM(finance)/ M.Com
- Experience : 01-05 years of total experience
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Salary: Not disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Preparation of Statutory Accounts under IFRS / US GAAP
- To provide technical and transaction-based accounting advisory support and research to international KPMG teams and clients, including implementation assistance with new accounting standards.
- Assist with US Securities Exchange Commission (SEC) regulatory filings for spin-offs, carve-outs, initial public offerings (IPO), debt offerings, and other acquisition filings for both domestic and cross-border transactions.
- Provide conversion services to U.S. and foreign registered companies to / from U.S. Generally Accepted
- Accounting Principles (GAAP) and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Provide transaction oriented accounting and reporting assistance for mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, complex capital raising and financing structures, complex financial instruments, revenue recognition and leases.
- Prepare and present accounting whitepapers.
- Support business development initiatives.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply