KPMG is hiring B.Com,BBA,MBA . KPMG International Cooperative is a multinational professional services network, and one of the Big Four accounting organizations. Seated in Amstelveen, the Netherlands, KPMG is a network of firms in 147 countries, with over 219,000 employees and has three lines of services: financial audit, tax, and advisory. .. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: KPMG
- Location :Navi Mumbai
- Post Name: Statutory Audit-Control Compliance
- Qualification: B.Com,BBA,MBA
- Experience : 01-02 years of total experience
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Salary: 1,50,000 – 2,50,000 PA.
Job Description/Skills Required
- Engaging with the senior leadership and middle management of the Tax and advisory functions in the region.
- Understanding the case laws, working on case rulings, data assessments, litigation matters.
- Ensuring transition plans and migration resources are in place, SLA’s are agreed and service delivery is maintained during the transition
- Supporting the development of ramp-up plans and building of profiles on basis of service line demands
- Managing and resolving escalations that have impact on critical path of service delivery
- Taking regular feedback from client service teams on services delivered from ICoE
- Reviewing performance of ICoE against agreed KPIs and their compliance to SLAs and reverse SLAs at regional leve
- Promoting a ‘KPMG centric’ and ‘partnership approach’ to develop strong relationships with other working groups and ensure adherence to Group governance
- Monitoring the reports being sent regarding ICoE performance
- Exceptions Handling and Reporting – Perform Root cause analysis for low CFT score or SLA non-compliance and take corrective action.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply