KPMG Recruitment 2021. KPMG recruiting CA/ICWA/CMA/CIMA/ACCA/CPA for Finance transformation and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
KPMG is a leading professional services firm providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We have 207,000+ outstanding professionals working together to deliver value in 153+ countries and territories..Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Finance transformation as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: KPMG
- Location :Bengaluru, Gurgaon
- Post Name: Finance transformation
- Qualification: CA/ICWA/CMA/CIMA/ACCA/CPA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 18/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :NA
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:-NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Experience of working as a team member in finance/business transformation projects across the phases from assessment, design through to implementation and benefits realization.
- Experience of current state assessment and Target Operating Model design for Finance processes encompassing Record-to-Report, Order-to-Cash, Procure-to-Pay, management and statutory reporting etc.
- Understanding of regulatory changes like ASC 606, ASC 842, IFRS 17 will be an added advantage
- Experience in transitioning F&A operations and setting up shared service centers (from business case development to implementation)
- Experience of working with Banking/ Asset Management/ Insurance sector clients is a plus
- Self-starting, pro-active team player with an ability to work in challenging environments across industries/sectors
- Experience of producing thoughtful work products/deliverables independently with minimal instructions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to clearly articulate the business challenges and explain proposed solutions.
- Ability to build collaborative relationships with project teams
- Strong analytical / MS Excel skills and Presentation/ PowerPoint skills
- Created / assisted in creation of business bids / proposals.
- Overseas travel may be involved.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.