Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
KPMG Hiring CA/CPA/ACCA for Consultant- AAS. KPMG is a leading professional services firm comprising over 174,000 professionals who work together to deliver value in more than 155 countries through in-depth industry insights in Audit, Tax & Advisory. The firm recorded more than USD 24.4 billion in revenues in 2015.. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: KPMG
- Location : Delhi NCR, Gurgaon
- Post Name: Consultant- AAS
- Qualification: CA/CPA/ACCA
- Experience :02-05+ years of relevant experience
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Salary: 5,00,000 – 13,00,000 P.A.
Job Description/Skills Required
- • To provide technical and transaction-based accounting advisory support and research to international KPMG teams and clients, including implementation assistance with new accounting standards.
- Assist with US Securities Exchange Commission (SEC) regulatory filings for spin-offs, carve-outs, initial public offerings (IPO), debt offerings, and other acquisition filings for both domestic and cross-border transactions.
- Provide conversion services to U.S. and foreign registered companies to / from U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS). • Provide transaction oriented accounting and reporting assistance for mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, complex capital raising and financing structures, complex financial instruments, revenue recognition and leases. Prepare and present accounting whitepapers.
- Support business development initiatives.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply