KPMG Recruitment 2021.KPMG recruiting B.Com,BMS,BBM,CIA,CISA for Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We have 207,000 outstanding professionals working together to deliver value in 153 countries and territories.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: KPMG
- Location :India
- Post Name: Analyst
- Qualification: B.Com,BMS,BBM,CIA,CISA
- Experience: 00-03+years
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 11/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application : NA
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:- NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Analysts are typically project team members who will be involved in conducting process consulting/ internal audit/ risk consulting and execution of other solutions of GRCS Consistently deliver quality client services Monitor progress, manage risk and verify key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes Demonstrate basic accounting and process related knowledge.
- Demonstrate ability to assimilate to new knowledge Remain current on new developments in advisory services capabilities and industry knowledge The job would require travel to client locations within India and abroad
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.