KPMG Recruitment 2021. KPMG recruiting Bachelor of Accountancy/Finance and/or Master of Accountancy/Finance for Senior Associate Tax R&D – Costing and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
KPMG International Limited is an Anglo-Dutch multinational professional services network, and one of the Big Four accounting organizations.Eligibility for the Senior Associate Tax R&D – Costing as follows.
Vacancy summary details :i
- Company Name: KPMG
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Senior Associate Tax R&D – Costing
- Qualification: Bachelor of Accountancy/Finance and/or Master of Accountancy/Finance
- Experience:03-05+ years
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 05/03/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Job requires substantial theoretical and applied knowledge of accounting and tax to undertake constructive thinking in a problem-solving situation. Requesting client data (information requests for payroll, project expenditure schedules, time records, etc.)
- Working closely with Engagement manager and client, complete extensive quantitative analyses as dictated by the scope of each project.
- Preparing, transforming and reviewing project expenditure schedules and supporting memorandums. Organize information/documentation and create work paper files. Project coordination, scheduling and engagement Management activities
- To review compliance to client guidelines and act as liaison between client and team To ensure that work assigned is completed within the stipulated budgeted time. To analyze the feedback provided by client and take cognizance of repetitive errors.
- To report all missing information/Request for additional information from the client
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.