KPMG Recruitment 2021. KPMG recruiting Graduate or above for Executive/Senior Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
KPMG International Limited is an Anglo-Dutch multinational professional services network, and one of the Big Four accounting organizations..Eligibility for the Executive/Senior Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: KPMG
- Location : India
- Post Name: Executive/Senior Analyst
- Qualification: Graduate or above
- Experience:04-07+ years
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 23/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Understand business problems and learner profiles to design a learning solution and its evaluation methodology
- Design new or refresh existing digital learning programmes (elearning, animated videos, games)
- Work with Subject Matter Experts (SME) and onshore stakeholders to ensure that the learning design meets the learning objectives and key success criteria
- Build effective relationships with onshore and offshore teams (other instructional designers, learning developers, graphics and video experts, project managers) to build visually engaging and interactive learning content
- Project manage the learning design and development lifecycle from conception through to deployment and go-live. In the event of scope changes, risks, and issues, mitigate and provide clear directions to learning, graphics and media developers.
- Ensure published content meets technical design and functional requirements
- Review and/or update existing learning content as per post course evaluation
- Ensure all learning projects are executed as per agreed team processes and methodologies
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.