Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
KPMG is Hiring CA IPCC/Final degree/Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance
KPMG # Associate 2-IDT-Emerald # CA IPCC/Final degree/Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance #India
KPMG is looking to hire CA IPCC/Final degree/Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance for the Associate 2-IDT-Emerald role. KPMG International Cooperative is a multinational professional services network, and one of the Big Four accounting organizations. Headquartered in Amstelveen, the Netherlands, KPMG is a network of firms in 147 countries, with over 219,000 employees and has three lines of services: financial audit, tax, and advisory. Candidates who are seeking jobs in India location & Associate 2-IDT-Emerald Role
KPMG Vacancy Summary :
- Company Name: KPMG
- Location : India
- Post Name: Associate 2-IDT-Emerald
- Qualification: CA IPCC/Final degree/Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance
- Experience :02-05+Years of experience
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Salary:Not Disclosed
Don’t miss to read following finance Update:
- Draft Rupee Interest Rate Derivative issued by RBI
- Facilities by “Naturopathy Centre” not exempted from GST
- SBI revised their FD interest rates
Job Description/Skills Required
- Reconciliations of Indirect Tax accounts of various APJ entities which requires clear understanding of account profiles and knowledge in Indirect tax laws and accounting.
- Preparation and monthly filing of GST/VAT returns of various APJ countries.
- Preparing and Monitoring GST Returns and proper claim of input tax credit VAT and GST refunds VAT Audit, GST Audit Handling of litigations.
- Preparation of Revenue reconciliations between revenue as per books of accounts and GST reported amounts.
- Apply advanced knowledge of accounting principles, concepts, theories and techniques in conducting activities supporting the development, monitoring and maintenance of indirect tax ledger accounts.
- Performs special projects requiring research and analysis as requested for management decision-making.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply