KPMG Recruitment November 2019: KPMG Recruitment for Oracle Functional Financial Consultant for Bengaluru .This position required CA Inter,ICWA Inter,ICWA,CA,m.Com,MBA qualification. Please Find Below Details for Further Details and Apply Online Go through Link at Bottom of the Article. Eligible candidates can Apply through Online & grab this opportunity.
KPMG Recruitment important details:
- Role Name – Oracle Functional Financial Consultant
- Qualification & Experience – CA Inter,ICWA Inter,ICWA,CA,m.Com,MBA with 1.5-5.5 years of relevant experience
- Salary -Information not available
- Vacancies -01 or More
- Location- Bengaluru
KPMG Recruitment Important dates:
- Opening date of Recruitment -03rd Dec 2019.
- Closing Date of Recruitment-Suggested to apply with in 3 days from Opening date
Oracle Functional Financial Consultant Job Description:
- Oracle Fusion Financials Functional – General Ledger, Payables, Receivables & Advanced Collections, Fixed Assets, Payables, Cash & Expense Management, Sub-Ledger Accounting and Fusion Tax
- Oracle E-Business Suite Functional – GL, AP, Iexpense, SLA, AR, FA, CM, EB Tax, PO, iProcurement
- Previous hands-on implementation experience of Oracle business Suite R12 or Oracle Fusion.
- Ability to understand the business requirement and functional specification documents
- Ability to produce artifacts such as fit gap documents, configuration documents, test scripts, training documents
- Ability to do Fusion Application Configuration, Smoke Testing or Regression Testing.
Company description: KPMG is a multinational professional services network, and one of the Big Four accounting organizations, along with Deloitte, Ernst & Young, and PricewaterhouseCoopers.
Selection Procedure: Candidates Should Reach the Qualification Criteria. Shortlisted candidates may be called for Personal Interview