KPMG Recruitment 2021. KPMG recruiting Graduate for Background Verification and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
KPMG International Limited is an Anglo-Dutch multinational professional services network, and one of the Big Four accounting organizations.Eligibility for the Background Verification as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: KPMG
- Location : Noida
- Post Name: Background Verification
- Qualification: Graduate
- Experience:00-05+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: 50,000 – 3,00,000 P.A
- Opening date for online Application: 05/03/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:Sanjuktakadam@kpmg.com
Job Description/Skills Required
- Conduct verifications of stated credentials given by client for their candidates or vendors
- Perform on business specific KPIs of productivity and quality targets
- Maintain trackers and master logs on real time basis
- Successful completion of client engagement deliverables in line with appropriate time-lines and adhering to pre-defined methodologies, ensuring high quality work delivery
- Demonstrate ability to assimilate new knowledge with respect to process changes
- Monitor progress and ensure that supervisors are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to interact cross-functionally and/or with seniors, with an ability to convey messages in a clear and structured manner
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, Ability to work well in teams
- Basic understanding of IT systems, Knowledge of MS office ( MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc)
- Have the ability to work under pressure stringent deadlines and tough client conditions which may demand extended working hours
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.