KPMG Hiring CA for Manager – UK Corporate Tax Compliance
KPMG is hiring CA candidates for the position of Manager – UK Corporate Tax Compliance.KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We have over 174,000 outstanding professionals working together to deliver value in 155 countries. With a worldwide presence, KPMG continues to build on our successes thanks to clear vision, defined values and, above all, our people..Candidates go with following detail and find eligibility and apply.
Vacancy Details :
|Post Name||Manager – UK Corporate Tax Compliance|
|Experience||07-11 years of relevant experience|
- Provide tax compliance and tax accounting services to a wide range of corporate clients from FTSE 100 companies to owner managed businesses.
- Perform the role of second reviewer on simple and medium complexity computations and the role of first reviewer on complex computations.
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team based between India and the UK.
- Manage a portfolio of clients of varying size and scope and own engagements as the main point of contact for the client and other KPMG teams.
- Operational and performance management for a team of tax professionals.
- Provide support to the Tax Management and Leadership both in India and the UK with the implementation of various business strategies.
- Identify opportunities for providing additional services to clients within your portfolio.
Selection Process :
Shortlisted candidates may called for interview for selection. Selection process may includes written exam,GD,Personal interview.