Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
KPMG is hiring CPA,Graduate ..KPMG Global Services (KGS) was setup in India in 2008. It is a strategic global delivery organization, which works with more than 50 KPMG member firms to provide a progressive, scalable and customized approach to business requirements. ..Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: KPMG
- Location :Bengaluru, Kochi
- Post Name:Business/Corporate tax::Manager
- Qualification: CPA,Graduate
- Experience :08-11+ years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Review of Federal tax returns (standalone/consolidated) and other informational forms as prescribed by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) for US Corporate tax payers
- Review of work papers for Taxable Income Calculations for federal, state and CFC’s review of work papers for Taxable Income Calculations for federal, state and CFC’s
- Responsible for providing training on Corporate tax concepts to new hires and coaching tax professionals
- Review of international tax filings such as CFCs, and foreign information reporting (Form 926, Form 8975, Form 8858, Form 5471, Form 5472 etc.)
- Review of fixed asset work paper and depreciation/Gain or loss calculation (Form 4562, Form 4797)
- Review of work papers related to extensions and estimates
- Review of work papers related to provision calculation
- Review tax returns prepared by staff and make recommendations regarding accuracy and tax savings opportunities.
- Assess tax impact on clients of rules and law changes, develop tax arguments to support conclusions and make recommendations to clients
- Manage client’s engagements from start to finish (planning, executing, directing, and completing tax projects).
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply