KPMG Recruitment 2021.KPMG recruiting CA,ICAI,ACCA for Taxation(Direct) Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
KPMG Global Services (KGS) was set up in India in 2008. It is a strategic global delivery organization, which works with more than 50 KPMG member firms to provide a progressive, scalable and customized approach to business requirements.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Taxation(Direct) Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: KPMG
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: Taxation(Direct) Manager
- Qualification: CA,ICAI,ACCA
- Experience: 01-02+years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 12/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :NA
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:- NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- — Being active member of audit engagement team and performing audit procedures and tests of the client that you are allocated. — Contacting client and onshore team regularly to update on the progress of audit engagement. — Sharing knowledge, mentoring and coaching the team members.
- Identification of issues/missing information and managing & tracking the open issues until resolved. — Maintaining the data confidentiality and adherence to the risk management policy by the team members. — Review of the team’s work and to provide timely feedback to team members to enable them to improve their performance.
- Building relationships with onshore team members sitting across different locations — Auditing complex sections of the financial statements of companies as per country specific statutory requirements
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.