KPMG Global Services Hiring CA, MBA/PGDM candidates for Manager, Finance and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.KPMG Global Services KPMG Global Services (KGS) was set up in India in 2008. It is a strategic global delivery organization, which works with more than 50 KPMG member firms to provide a progressive, scalable and customized approach to business requirements The KGS journey has been one of consistent growth, with a current employee count of nearly 11,000 operating from four locations in India Bengaluru, Gurugram, Kochi and Pune, providing a range of Advisory and Tax-related services to member firms within the KPMG network. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Manager, Finance as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: KPMG Global Services
- Location :Delhi NCR, Gurgaon
- Post Name: Manager, Finance
- Qualification: CA, MBA/PGDM
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 17/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- We are recruiting for a Manager with Finance team. Your responsibilities will include: Preparing and managing Entity level consolidation reporting Managing financial database centrally Preparing leadership packs Consolidate annual plan and forecast for respective BU’s & cost lines Support Ad-hoc requests
- Project management for internal finance projects Ensure accuracy of reports being published Analyze the results / variances Interpret the findings and convey appropriate messages Attention to detail Conceptualization of complex projects to build analytical monitors, dashboards, tools and presentations based on Power BI, MS Excel, VBA, MS Access Qliksense, QlikView, etc
- Development of Business Planning & operational models and tools Perform detailed reviews of existing excel models. Create new models and standardized reporting templets.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.