Kotak Mahindra Recruitment 2021. Kotak Mahindra recruiting CA for Bad Debts/Workouts Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Established in 1985, the Kotak Mahindra Group is one of India€™s leading financial services conglomerates. In February 2003, Kotak Mahindra Finance Ltd. (KMFL), the Group€™s flagship company, received a banking license from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI). With this, KMFL became the first non-banking finance company in India to become a bank €“ Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited.Eligibility for the Bad Debts/Workouts Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Kotak Mahindra
- Location :Mumbai
- Post Name: Bad Debts/Workouts Manager
- Qualification: CA
- Experience:00-02+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 05/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Job involves understanding extant & emerging regulatory requirements for NPA and related activities.
- Developing process and system capabilities to meet reporting needs
- Ensuring timely accurate submission of the information to RBI.
- Job also involves interaction across bank business on dissemination and collation of information.
- Experience in data handling/MIS reporting/Financial Reporting functions.
- Excellent Analytical skills (financial and numerical), systematic work habits and an eye for detail
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word and Powerpoint) with advanced level of proficiency in Excel.
- Reasonable orientation / understanding of Kotak Group and how they function, Regulatory environment and/or their key drivers.
- Good inter personal skills and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Highly motivated and self-starter.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.